Отзывы к играм 2

Despite most people not liking this game, I found it very fun with the alive and colorful world. Every look at 4546B I like, and maybe that's the love for Subnautica talking for me, but even the not-liked parts like the story and the above-water section I found enjoyable because they're new and add something to the series. The only thing I don't like is the Leviathans' aggressivity, they attack you and then just chill for like a minute, and because of that, the horror vibe is definitely worse. Though i agree that it should have been a DLC for subnautica. All around, a well-built sequel with a nice world. 7.2/10

Геймплей
7.8 / 10
Графика
7.3 / 10
Сюжет
6.5 / 10
Управление
7.3 / 10
Звук и музыка
7.2 / 10
Локализация
6.8 / 10
7.2

In my opinion the best survival game and my favorite game of all time for a reason. The world is immersive and beautiful with creatures that feel alive. The music blends in with the environment. The story is not the selling point but i found it pretty good. The horror factor is done close to perfect with not knowing what is around you in the deep waters of 4546B. Overall a good game and an amazing experience. 9.2/10

9.2